Ollie the Olive is proud to announce that Mario Camacho Foods has stepped up as a sponsor of the JDRF Tampa Bay Kids Walk Program for the 2013-2014 school year!
Mario Camacho Foods, based in Plant City, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, packaging, and exporting of only the very best olive and specialty food products under the brands Mario, Fragata, Pride of Spain, Bulerias, Christos, Albert’s, and other private brands.
The staff at JDRF Tampa Bay has sampled Mario Snack Olives, and they’re delicious as well as gluten free, not genetically modified, no cholesterol or trans fat, diabetic friendly, and come in 7 great flavors!
Mario Camacho Foods will also award a $50 gift card to the student that raises the most money for all of the Kids Walks in the 2013-2014 school year!
Your school is invited to help JDRF make a difference. Join us on our mission to raise awareness of type 1 diabetes and search for a cure. It’s easy, fun, and educational to participate in a JDRF Kids Walk and JDRF will be there to help out every step of the way. There are many benefits for your school that will come from working with JDRF to host this important Kids Walk:
- Education: Students will have the opportunity to learn about type 1 and type 2 diabetes, how to lead a healthy lifestyle, and the importance of giving back to the community.
- Community: This program is all about kids helping kids! At the Kids Walk they can come together to raise awareness of diabetes and make a difference in their community.
- Getting Active: The JDRF Kids Walk is also a great opportunity to bring students together and get them active!
- Difference Maker Awards: In order for JDRF to say thank you to our amazing participants, students who raise $10 or more are eligible to earn exciting gifts for a job well done.
- Money for your school: JDRF will award ten percent of the money raised back to the school for use on anything your school needs, including equipment, books, or field trips.
- Thank you banner: Your school will receive a banner as a token of our appreciation. A silver, gold, or diamond star banner will be given to the school for raising $1,000, $5,000, or $10,000 for JDRF.
It’s all about kids helping kids! It’s easy to add your school to the ever growing list of those already involved with the JDRF Kids Walk and help make a difference in your community. We hope that you make the decision to join JDRF in our efforts to raise awareness and search for a cure. For more information on the JDRF Kids Walk, please contact Dori Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org.